Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER ?

         HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER ?



When i was 4 i got my hair cut to really short,pixie kinda cut.Since then ,i have been tryin to grow out my hair long,but health.Unfortunetly ,for some reason i have issues with both things.

1.My hair is really,really,really,really thin,baby like,so it gets damaged very easily.
2.Due to this one scalp problem that i have,my hair grows really slowly (3-4)inches a year.

So at first i started to grow it out with regular trims every 2-3 months which kept it pretty healthy,but lengt wise i was getting nowhere.So after a while of that ,once i got my hair all even because of that pixie i got before, i decided to just let it grow and cut it once in a while,but the problem is that at the time i had no idea what hair conditioner or gentle brushing so i got a bunch of split ends,so then after a while i got a haircut which ended u bad.My hair stylist cut off several inches of hair but a certain level of damage still remained ,but since then i have found few tips and tricks that help me get my hair longer and keep the level of damage same (by that i mean it won't get healthier ,bu it will get longer and won't get anymore damaged.) which i will share in my next post (those tips also work for growing out longer,helthier hair)



Ok,enough of me rambling ,this november i got my haircut by a hairstlist just because i kept trimming my own hair so it got a bit out of shape but my hairstylist chopped off 4-5 inches,so i found out this amazing remedy that somehow got rid of my scalp iliness and made my hair grow faster and the remedy is ;



You take olive oil (extra virgin is better but ordinary works fine) and you pour it into some sort of heat resistant bowl  and heat it a bit (just to get it warm)make sure that you keep in mind that oil is hotter than you think once you aplly it to your hair.Then ,you aplly it to your hair just like you would a hair dye (from roots to tip) and that's it (you can go on yt and watch a tutorial on how to dye your hair ,but instead of dye ,you use oil.)



Then,you put your hair in a bun and put a plstic cap over your hair and let it sit in your hair for as long as possible.

and don't worry,it's not that hard to wash off ,i shampoo normaly (2 times in one wash ) ,condition my hair like i usually do and that's it.



ps.sorry if there are some grammar mistakes ,english is not my first langueage and i'm still learning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment