Popular Posts

Sunday, January 4, 2015

So,hi guys.This is my first post and tbh i'm not really sure yet what will i post on here.

I want to use this blog for 4 thngs so far :

1. I love reading blogs like maryeriika's , naomineo's ,  peishisoh's so... 

2.I want to share my beauty tips,ideas and other stuff with girls like myself

3.I want to practice my english since it's not my first language

4.I want have something that i love to do in my free time

5.I want to meet new people

6.I want this to force me to organize my time a bit better 

Basically guys that's it,and don't worry not all my posts will be this boring and kinda organized,but i just wanted to write this to make things clear and kinda get mysel used to writing on here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

all my social media networks will be listed here:

https://twitter.com/KristinaMarici    ----twitter

http://instagram.com/kristinathelamp/ -----instagram

i have youtube and facebook,also another ig for Ryan Higa but i would like to keep those thing private for now

No comments:

Post a Comment